But choosing to eat meat absolutely makes you a bad person.
Like, without question. Just a total shithead.
im a terrible person then…mmmm la7ma<3
i was a vegetarian for 7 years
AND NOW I EAT FRIED CHICKEN AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE
I am allergic to milk, eggs, and mushrooms, the primary sources of protein in a vegetarian diet. (Unless, of course, they wish to eat their body weight in beans and pulses which would also make them horrendously overweight.)
I tried to stick to a vegetarian diet for 18 months. I became heavier; anaemic; developed acne (I was 21 - it wasn’t hormonal); had low blood pressure; and contracted several respiratory tract, kidney, and urinary tract infections.
My doctor told me that for the sake of my quality of life and longevity I needed to eat meat, even if only once or twice a week.
So yeah, I’m a fucking awful human being. Thanks.
- All Christians are evil and only Christians can be terrorists
- The Holocaust is just like the Trayvon Martin shooting
- “Shut up, cracker” is not racist
- “Die cis scum” is not targeted at all normal people
- The word “if” in a sentence is irrelevant
- When in doubt, call everyone racist
rarely do i agree with you but left-wing + tumblr is almost never a good thing.
They let the side down for real world liberals. Badly.
- Friend: I thought I was going on a date with a man for a minute there. But she's a woman.
- Me: Yay!
- Friend: Yay, vagina!
- tumblr user: jews had white privilege during the holocaust
- tumblr user: i identify as a male but my girlfriend is still a lesbian
- tumblr user: i identify as dave strider from homestuck
- tumblr user: if youre christian and you have the same opinion as me, youre not a real christian and i hate you even more than those other sheep
- tumblr user: im female-born. i wore baggy pants and i felt comfortable in them THEREFOR I AM TRANSGENDERED
- tumblr user: i dont like to have sex ALL the time so im asexual
- tumblr user: ive self diagnosed with autism and ocd because loud noises really bother me and i HAVE to have a shower every morning
- tumblr user: die cis scum
- tumblr user: You're white and male, you have no say in this matter because your opinion doesn't represent my group. However, as a white fully-abled female, I'm pretty certain this cartoon is offensive to handicapped people.
- tumblr user: you can't be pro-choice and anti-circumcision
- tumblr user: ~body and sex positivity blog~ natural dicks are gross and real women have curves
- tumblr user: I would love my kid more if they were gay
- tumblr user: It's funny to joke about pairing our kids with each other because controlling the sex lives of our children isn't totally creepy and just a silly fan-shipping thing
Says there isn’t enough evidence that drug/alcohol addiction should be treated as a health problem.
Works for the biggest evidence-gathering-funding organisation in the country.
There’s actually really very little meaning behind most of my tattoos.
- My first tattoo was my stars. I got them because I liked stars.
- My second tattoo was my wrist. This one, I have to be honest, is because the first time I ever heard this song, it reminded me of my Dad. (Well, the first verse, anyway.) When I heard the words in the chorus I knew I’d always carry them with me, so I might as well wear them as well.
- My third tattoo was the Alkaline Trio heart on my tummy. I did a lot of my growing up to Alkaline Trio’s music, and it’s kind of a pretty standard thing for Trio fans to have Trio geek tattoos.
- My fourth was the origami planes and crane on my arm. Everyone was getting flocks of birds because it meant freedom or whatever, so I got flocks of paper aeroplanes because LOL.
- My fifth and sixth (both of my feet) were done in the same session. I got them because I’m proud to be learning Japanese and I wanted a permanent reminder of the accomplishments I’ve made so far, and the accomplishments to come. Plus they’re pretty.
Bunnyproofing = bunny entertainment centre.